- 42/43 awg plain enamel wire vintage specs.
- Alnico 2 and 5 "sandcast" magnets made in the USA, which use the same manufacturing process as in the 50's.
- Premium Gavitt wire.
- Fine waxing with a percentage of black beeswax typical of the process of the 50's.
- Vulcanized fiber flatworks.
- The set Special Custom was designed to combine the fat tones of an Esquire bridge pickup and a balanced, open, warm neck pickup while having a pronounced openness.
- The result is a very vintage grain, very bluesy but also full of punch and clarity.
- The intermediate position, meanwhile, is perfectly balanced and articulated.
- A very "roots" grain and tight saturations.
These pickups are wax potted with vintage style braided cotton wires and Alnico 2 and 5 magnets.
Please indicate in the options if you need a separate ground wire for a 4/5 position switch wiring. You also have the option of choosing an RWRP or NON RWRP winding.
Resistance values: Neck 6.3k, bridge 6.85k.
Tolerance about 5% depending on the measurement temperature.
- Before the build of all my pickups, it is very important to me to have a contact with the person before validation of the order, to define technical details ( RWRP or not, wax potted etc.), this will have no impact on the final cost of your pickups and will allow a maximum quality charter.
Delivery within 2 weeks.
top of page
bottom of page